Friday, October 9, 2009

Volunteer Appreciation

Words cannot begin to express, my gratitude and thanks for all the long hours and effort the volunteers put in over the 93+ hours of the EM1240. The participants I met at the finish, are also very grateful -- be sure to check back on the EM Blog for any comments from them, which I will posting as they trickle in.

Please forward any expenses you had, along with a mailing address and I'll get a reimbursement out to you. Also, if you didn't get an EM1240 polo shirt, let me know what your size is, and I'll send one out. Please note that the sizes seem to run a bit large, so you might want a smaller size than you typically wear.

Events like this, just wouldn't be possible without volunteers like you, who step up to help out!

The upcoming PA150/200k on 10/24 will be an "EM Volunteer Appreciation Ride" -- all EM volunteers ride for free. There will be a post-ride BBQ where the volunteers can get together to compare notes and kick around ideas to improve things for next time

The start/finish will be at my house ... additional details at:
http://users.rcn.com/trosenbauer/PA150_200K.html
... drop me a note to let me know if you're coming and just bring a signed waiver. You are also welcome to just come for the BBQ.

Best Regards,

-Tom Rosenbauer
Eastern PA RBA
trosenbauer@rcn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment